So, today was the first day I tried rice cereal with Ziah....and unlike Donovan, she ate the whole bowl (all 10 or 15 bites of it). She didn't even make any funny faces- she just kept reaching for my hand and the spoon to get more. She probably would have ate more, but I didn't make a whole lot since she had just drank a whole bottle right before hand. I don't know how she fit it all in her stomach, but she did.
I also gave Donovan a haircut today. Eric came home right after I had finished it and said he looked like white-trash since it was all short. So I had to make a few adjustments and cut the sides and back a little bit shorter. I can't tell the difference really, but Eric said it looks better. His hair was just too long for the heat/summer. We've been letting it grow for the winter and then buzz it all off once summer comes around. I think he looks cute!
Anyway, it's time for bed. Tomorrow will come early!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi I was excited to find your blog. Can we link to it in ours? Sounds like you are having lots of fun with Donovan and Ziah - soon I will also get to experience the craziness of having 2....lol
Take care!
Post a Comment