Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Haven't written in a while....

I've been on the rather busy side lately. Put in several 12 hour days, so when I'm not at work I've been trying to spend time with the kids. Ziah is 5 months old tomorrow. I can't believe how fast she's growing! Ziah is really enjoying her rice cereal. I have mixed it a few times with pears and she also had carrots the one time...both of which she seems to really enjoy as well. I think she's going through a growth spurt. She is always hungry lately. Last night was the first night in 3 months that she didn't sleep well....therefore neither did I. Between her and Donovan (who also woke up several times last night) I spent about as much time awake as I did asleep.

Donovan has been doing really good with potty training. Even when we go out now he wears his underwear, so the only time he wears a diaper is for bed. I am very much looking forward to him growing out of these "terrible two's". He's more than I want to deal with most days!

I know there was more that I have been meaning to post about, but at the moment I can't think of what it is. I guess watch for another blog here in the near future.

No comments: