So, I've been back to work now for two weeks. Other than the fact that I feel like I can't get anything else done, it really wasn't as bad as I figured it would be. It was definitely hard to leave Ziah, but it is sometimes a welcomed relief from Donovan. He has made it to his terrible two's and he's not afraid to prove it!
I got a pretty good schedule this bid. I work 1030-630pm Thursday/Friday/Saturday and 4-915pm Sunday/Monday. Eric is working 630-230pm Wednesday-Sunday, so the only days that we have to have one set or other of our parents watch the kids is Thursday-Saturday (which they don't mind).
Donovan is growing up. I can't believe how big he is now. He is pretty much potty trained (although we still have to sleep with a diaper on) and going "#2" is another story as well. That one is 50/50 of whether we use the potty or not. He loves to be able to "go" outside in the yard and/or off the patio around my parent's pool. He LOVES cars. He knows what kind of car everyone drives...or at least what color is it- and has a toy car to go along with each of them. He really likes the Cars movie- Ramone, Porsche (Sally), and Mater are his favorite.
Ziah is also growing fast. She is a few days past 4 months old and she just rolled over (back to stomach) for the first time yesterday. I was so excited. She had a doctor appointment on the 7th. She was in the 50% for height, 75% for weight, and 90% for her head. With the exception of her head- which has been at 90% since she was born- she has done well at growing. She was in the 25% for quite a while. She is my little girl though. She gets so happy when I come home and she hears my voice. She loves to snuggle and thinks I'm the funniest thing ever! I took her in the pool for the first time yesterday. She wasn't sure what to think at first. She looked at me like I was crazy, but then she started to enjoy it and began squealing with a huge smile on her face. It was definitely cute!
Anyway, Donovan and I just got home from the gym a little bit ago and we're ready for bed. We got home and Eric and Ziah were both asleep in the living room. It's time to get them in their beds and try to get the little boy down as well. Tomorrow morning and work will come way too early!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment