Thursday, November 6, 2008

Donovan turns 3 next week! I can't believe how fast the time flies by! Ziah is 8 months old tomorrow...and she has 4 teeth already. 2 on top and 2 on bottom....and because of it hasn't been sleeping as well- which in return neither am I.

I am taking Donovan and Ziah to the MN zoo for his birthday. We are leaving on Sunday and will return home on Tuesday. Right now the flights look decent, I'm just hoping they stay that way. We might be spending the night in Seattle on our way back! We are also having Donovan's birthday party on the 15th (which happens to be Grandpa Bill's birthday). We're going to have a pre-party to watch the BSU football game on tv and then have the birthday party portion around 6pm (since Eric has a class until 6). So we'll have some little festivities without him and then open presents and have cake when he gets home. I'm looking forward to it!...........but that also means I have a lot of cleaning to get done while trying to deal with 2 kids at the same time. Not an easy task!

No comments: