So, I (along with my parents) took the kids to the Minnesota zoo for Donovan's birthday. He seemed to really enjoy that. His favorite part was when we went to the bird show and the owl flew right over his head....twice! We will definitely have to go during the warmer weather though when they have all the "Africa" exhibit animals out- and the meerkats since they are his favorite here at the Boise zoo. We had his birthday party here on Saturday. We had lots of people show up and had lots of food and cake. Too much cake actually, I had to bring it into work to get rid of it. We still have 7 cupcakes as it is!
Also, we are preparing for some company. We found out about 2 weeks ago that we are expecting #3. Unexpected and very unplanned, but we (or I) am excited anyway. Eric is coming around to the idea....but it will take a while before he will "gladly except" the idea.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment